Floral illustration is such a beautiful art form, but can also look so daunting to tackle! However, by practicing four easy steps - you, too, can be a modern florals master!! Come join local illustrator and digital artist, Billie Claire, for a beginner friendly class on floral illustration.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn to train your brain to draw what you see, not what you think you see
- Learn about Billie Claire’s favorite illustration tools, and practice basic pen strokes for building your flower
- Break a photo of a flower into easily achievable shapes
- Build detail onto your flower to achieve floral petals, dimension, and shading
- Take home your Micron ink pen and a completed floral drawing, as well as the know-how to tackle your own project at home!
This workshop is held at CRAFT, 4620 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX. Please note CRAFT’s workshop rules:
Workshops are reschedulable or refundable up to 48 hours in advance. Within 48 hours, you may send someone in your place. Late arrivals after 15 minutes will not be seated. One person per ticket, unless otherwise noted for couples classes. No kids.