Join us for Hand Lettering 101!
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn the basics of building structure for your lettering - including grids, shapes, and free flow
- Practice drafting your chosen phrase onto your structure, playing with size and style
- Learn how to create your own fonts from 3 basic forms, and use those fonts to fill in your hand lettered piece
- Add decoration to your lettered masterpiece to make it a cohesive design
- Take home your Micron pen and a packet of sample grids and shapes to use on your next project!
This workshop is being held at CRAFT, 4620 East Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX. Please note these CRAFT workshop rules:
Workshops are reschedulable or refundable up to 48 hours in advance. Within 48 hours, you may send someone in your place. Late arrivals after 15 minutes will not be seated. One person per ticket, unless otherwise noted for couples classes. No kids.